Are you interested in becoming a Scoot Boot Stockist?
Scoot Boots business model is to supply to barefoot trimmers and other professionals in the hoof care industry.
This is because we want our product to be fitted by professionals who are aware of what a healthy hoof should look like.
Our boots are designed to fit a healthy short-toed, short-heeled hoof, and trimmers and hoof care professionals are in a position to be able to properly assess this.
If you are a hoof care retailer who supplies to trimmers, hoof care professionals and retail customers, you may be interested in stocking our product. If so, we would need to be satisfied that your business had procedures in place to ensure the following:
- The customer is aware of our sizing and fitting requirements.
- The customer’s horse is barefoot trimmed
- The customer took measurements within two weeks of a barefoot trim
We also recommend that retailers offer potential customers Scoot Boots or fitting shells for hire to ensure they purchase the correct size. In order to provide as accurate sizing as possible, we require that stockists purchase sizing shells upon the placement of their first order.
We have a 'Stockists locator' page on our website. As a stockist, this will help increase your customer base.
- Complete the 'Become a Stockist' application,
- Once approved, you will receive an email with a link to your account.
- Login below www.scootboots.com/page/resellers
- You are now logged in as a stockist and can place orders at a wholesale rate. You must add 1 or more pairs of boots (or items totaling this value) to your cart to receive the wholesale rate.
- When you place an order, you will be agreeing to our Wholesaler Terms and Conditions (these can be viewed once logged into the wholesale shop).
- We will respond to your application within 1-2 business days. If you have not received an email inviting you to activate your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.