Scoot Boot (one boot)
Scoot Boots are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology that is far superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermo plastic urethane.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow.
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots:
- Four pastern straps in black, aqua , purple, neon green
- One spare black front closure straps
- Two spare rivets plus screws
- Two spare knob hooks plus screws
- One Trail Gaiter
Before purchasing different sized front hoof boots for the same horse we recommend you contact us to ensure you do need two different sizes as Scoots are very tolerant in fit.